Dear Admissions Consultant,
Your positive influence on students is limited by the length of your day. You don't have enough time to help as many students as you want. Your expertise is in great demand, and you regularly turn down families who want to work with you. You wish there was a way to provide high quality help to more students, with less effort.
How can you reclaim your time so you can help more students?
In this five-part, free mini-course you'll learn proven strategies used by other admissions consultants. You'll learn how they save time, help more students, and focus more on what they love: guiding students to success in their college application process.
What will you get in the free mini-course?
- Email 1: A list of tools which will save you time on your day-to-day admissions consulting activities (scheduling meetings, collecting payment, managing each student's applications, looking up essay prompts, etc).
- Email 2: How to sell your expertise, not your time: how this allows you to focus on what your students are struggling with the most, resulting in happier students.
- Email 3: How to confidently raise your prices, paradoxically allowing you to give superior advice to more students.
- Email 4: How to get better students and give back to your community with free workshops at local high-schools.
- Email 5: You're sitting on hundreds of pages of your best advice, without realizing it. Learn to make use of it.
You'll also receive updates on new strategies that I formulate during my work with college admissions consultants.
Brown University Computer Science Grad